Thursday, June 02, 2005

# 36 AROMA THERAPY AND EMPATHY

I usually don’t consider aroma therapy as a worth-while pursuit. But today, with rain falling, I plucked an abundant bouquet of fresh lilacs and put them in a vase near my sewing table. The aroma was delicious and the sewing was a happy, happy time. Maybe there is something to this aroma therapy thing.

But that’s not the important thing I wanted to tell you. The important thing I wanted to tell you is you must read Nostradamus Woman’s latest post "The Lost Art of Empathy." It might bring a tear to the eye, (it did to mine), but it definitely holds sincere and heartfelt truths that are well worth considering.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really was a beautiful post. Thanks for pointing to it, Roberta.

3:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Roberta. As Chasmyn said, a beautiful post.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Roberta S said...

Hi Chasmyn and Eleanor. Glad you enjoyed the post.

In the meantime, I lag behind in my own writing because for the next couple of weeks I am only home on weekends -- which means when I am home rather than reading or writing blogs, I am playing catchup with housekeeping, baking, etc.

5:13 PM  
Blogger kat said...

And thanks from me too.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Roberta S said...

Pleased you stopped in kat, and pleased you enjoyed the read I referenced.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home